Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Coffee, Cribs and Culture

My brain is so full right now. Full of ideas and inspiration. I wish there were 30 hours in the day and that I didn't require sleep.

I hope to post at least once a week. Maybe more once we get to know each other a little better.

What can you expect to read about in this blog?
I'm kinda into alot of things. I feel like it will be quite the mish-mash. You can be sure it will include:

Coffee- Seriously? Does this need an explanation?

Cribs- Houses, not babies. I'm too young for all that. I enjoy interiors and gain inspiration from textures used in textiles and furniture.

Culture. I love books and movies and music, but I am not an expert in any of these fields. Art, however, I know a thing or two about.

Current Events. Can you believe Murphy Brown is cancelled?! Oh. That's not current? shoot.

Travel (I ran out of hard K alliteration words.)- If I never had to work and could just experience all the world has to offer, I'd be in heaven.

What do you want to talk about?

No comments:

Post a Comment